Since 1923 Local 380 has ben serving 17 counties in Central Illinois and West Central Indiana. We help our members build lifelong careers in the Iron Working Industry. This Local was chartered on February 29, 1923 with only 20 members. The Charter was hand delivered by the St. Louis Headquarters by Robert Starnater and A. Singlinker. We are a mixed Local covering all aspects of the Iron Working Industry. The Local Union building was destroyed by fire in 2009 and rebuilt by its Members.